Export/copy WinCC flexible project from Simatic

eibe

Hello.

does anyone know how I can export my HMI project (in this case an MP277) from SIMATIC manager, so I can open it with WinCC flexible 2008 only?

I have integrated my HMI in a step 7 project, but now I want to remove it from here an use only wincc flexible. I can see there's an "copy from step 7" option in the "project" menu in Wincc, but it's always "grey" so that I cannot choose it...

When I open an integrated project the Copy from Step 7 becomes active.
This functions as a "Save As".
That's one way.

Another way would be to look for it in Windows Explorer.
Project name > HmiEs > Project_x

If you have several HMI's in the same project, it will take a bit of searching to get the correct one as the HMI's will be named Project_1 to Project_x

If you have only one, then you'll only have Project_1

Copy this folder to another location and Open/Save the .hmi