Corrupted Fieldserver model:FSX30

gmn

Hi Guys! Need Help.
Is there anyone familiar with fieldserver model:fsx30???
I am having a communication problem with the unit after cancelling the download process.
Normally download only took about seconds, but during the moment before the problem occurred, its about 3-4 min had passed but still downloading, so I decided to cancel the download and close the "Remote User Interface" or RUI application. I started the RUI again and established connection with the fieldserver but, communication started to failed. I tried to ping the IP address and reset the power of the fieldserver but still no reply from the device.
The unit's LED Functions indicates the ff:
"Power"=steady green light; "Run"=flash green per sec.; "Config Err"=amber light;"N2"=steady&flashing green light; "Lanworks"=flashing green

To anyone familiar with the device:
Do you think the unit is damaged or corrupted??
Did you encountered the same problem before?? What will you suggest to solve this problem??

Thanks a lot!!

I would certainly contact the manufacturer - I have found them to be extremely helpful in the past.