RSView32 logging issue

roburn1

Have a question regading the inability to get RSView32 to log 2 triggered (on demand) log files.

I have setup the 2 log files as events using the function DataLogSnapshot.
The files are initially opened by a "startup" macro on the startup macro option check box in Project Manager. These files have been confirmed to be open ready to log by using the runtime Project Manager.
I have confirmed that RSView32 is reading the trigger tags thru tag monitor.
The files are created every day but no data is amended to them during plant operation.
It appears that the only way I can get data to log is by placing either of the event files in the event detector startup tab in Project Manager but this only allows 1 logged file.
The existing scheduled logging appears to be working OK so there must be something I've missed here?

Any help appreciated
Rob

Yes. expression does come on when viewed by tag monitor. Action works only when event is placed in the event detector. I thought that the startup macro may not be working but when using the runtime project manager the alarm ticker tells you that both the events are already running.

Expression
digital_in\mixer\START_CEM_LOG_P1 == 1

Action
DataLogSnapshot Materials Batching Plant 1

Copy of Start up macro loaded on startup tab

!===== Macro File created 08/21/03 ===============================
! Macros are lists of commands, with one command per line
! See Help or the manual for a list of commands and their parameters
!============================================================
! AppStart TagRetent /FMEMTAGS.csr
! Start datalogging of both files;
DataLogOn 10 min log