profibus-dp fault and sinamics g120 help

md.abdullah

hello dear experts
i have cpu317-2 pn/dp and di/do and ai/ao i/os and im 153-2 with f-di/do and ai/ao HART AND 4 sinamics g120 drives all are in profibus bus.
as i configure all module but f-di is in still fault and drives is in bus fault.i tried hard to make this out of fault but did not succeed.
can any one help me on this issue.....any manual or suggestion
as i have not sound in drives by profibus....

It makes sense when one of the Profibus nodes is failing (especially the master) that the other nodes (drives) are showing "bus fault"
I think you first need to read out the status/diagnostics of the IM-153-2 module. It is probably not configured right.
Please show some diagnostic logs.

The "F" modules need that you have configured and loaded a "distributed safety" program. Have you done that ?

I dont have experience with G120 on Profibus, but somehow the Profibus side must be setup, as a minimum the DP slave address. Have you done that ?

thanks for replying
but still i am struggling with f-di module to come out from fault
i have attached s7.zip.
another is f-runtime error group where compilation is not happening
i have attached document with edit-safety.
please help me on this pakau topic...