PLC 2/30 9399-L2103 "Smart Cable"

Technician1

I was wondering if Bruce99 or Ken Roach are still around. You guys know what I'm going through. Bad "Smart Cable" PLC 2/30, Need One Badly! Can't find one anywhere! Saw you posts from 2007. You guys hade some resolution. With time past, thought you guys could provide suggestions. Using ICOM DOS Softwear. Tried AB terminal 5200, but doesn't recognize ICOM. KT Card doesn't adapt to mother board on PC. Just need a cable, that's all.o_O

I had one back in the day, but loaned it out to a customer with a similar emergency, who never returned it.

Your local RA office should be able to track one down, somewhere. I don't work there anymore so I can't be of help.

Good luck !

Similar Topics

The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom