Wago 871 PLC ethernet/IP client to SLC5/05

ectech

Hello to everybody, is there anybody in this forum that has been able to configure a 750 family of Wago PLCs to be an Ethernet/IP client for an Allen Bradley SLC5/05 PLC?

I am trying to accomplish that with a 750-871 PLC which is compliant with Ethernet/IP. So far the indications are that possibly one has to use explicit messaging to get that done, but the same task of client connection to the SLC5/05 can be accomplished very easily with a CMore HMI, which can read/write to the AB PLC with easiness of configuration.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Mark

Similar Topics

Hello, I have recently started learning how to program PLCs using CoDeSys v 2.3 and a Wago 750-871 controller. Thanks to a couple of forum...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have i problem i hope you guys can help me figure out. We have a Wago 750-871 controller installed for controlling a crane on a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
I have a project to setup base programs across multiple PLC platforms that can be used for Modbus communications to various sensors that have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I m having a problem with wago 750-862 plc. The plc won't start automatically in run mode after a power reboot. I've also tried the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom