a question for Motion Control

angi

Hi guys

I am going to use MAG (motion axis gear) instruction to control one slave axis, my question is whether the condition for MAG need to be latched or just on short during the time the slave gear to master.

The rung-condition-in for the rung containing the MAG instruction needs to be true for as long as the axii gearing condition is to be active.

Similar Topics

Hello all. I stepped into an established system to integrate a Fanuc Robot to tend machines that are using CLX's. I have seen many a machine use...
Replies
Views
I am working on a small press that will utilize a Delta controller and a double acting hydraulic cylinder. The customer needs very precise...
Replies
Views
I am studying AB 1756 MO2AE module's manual. The manual says that the module connects to a servo drive. This doesn't make sense to me. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys a question for E-Stop Kenitix 6500, when E-stop, does the server remenber actual position so can move from there when de-actived E-stop...
Replies
Views
hi guys i need to know the Actual position of one Axis, do i need to use GVS to get the value or just directly use the value in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom