MP277 WinAC MP in stop mode

girevik

Hello,

I have got the problem with MP277 simatic panel.

It's running WinAC project and by some reason it's in STOP mode now and when i'm tring to switch it to run mode by mean of step7 software, it shows error message that operation mode can't be switched in current keyswitch mode (but MP277 has no any keyswitch).

I have another similar panel which is working well (identical panel with the same project), and i have tried to back-up by prosave from this panel and then restore it to the first panel which is not working (it's still in stop mode)...

What does it mean?

thanks.

JesperMP,

thanks for your reply.

I have not tried that yet, thought there might be any way to start cpu without transferring new project to the panel, but it looks like creating and transfering new project to check out what is going is the only possible way... will work on it, thanks again!

if I will get exact version of WinCC flexible used for panel programming, I will just create new HMI project without any activity to HW/PLC project, otherwise WincC flexible will upgrade OS of my panel so everything will be erased, so I will need to transfer HW/PLC project again... not a big problem though...

Will do it such way...

thanks

You really should have your versions of WinCC Flexible used on your panels synced with what you use on your PC. It becomes very cumbersome otherwise as you can see.
An alternative is to have multiple versions of WinCC Flexible running in various VMs. I do that to support older installations.