Redlion G3 HMI - Calendar & DST

Marc_U

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a G3-10 HMI, which has to do some date/time set actions.

To when does is the G3's calendar run to?
Or put it another way, what is the last date/year that the HMI can run to?

Also, can the HMI automatically adjust its Real-Time clock in line with British Daylight Saving (DST)?

And if so, how do I enable it?

Marc,

I can't tell the exact last day available in the internal calendar but I can say that we will have all moved on to other things before we reach that number :). The calender uses a 32 bit register which will give us many many more years.

The unit can't auto adjust to DST because each location changes differently. You can toggle the UseDST() variable manually when you would like to make the change.

Marc,
The unit can't auto adjust to DST because each location changes differently. You can toggle the UseDST() variable manually when you would like to make the change.

Thanks, your answer came just in time. I was within only a couple of hours of leaving site, when I got your answer. Just time to add a DST toggle-switch, to enable the customer to change between DST Summer/Winter time.

Thanks again.