CPU314C-2 PN/DP integrated Analog input Problem!

sardar99

Dear All
I have CPU314C-2 PN/DP, with 4 channels integrated Analog input that I need them for my project, I am recieving analog signal from weighing indicators ( I can choose 4-20mA or 0-10V), at the same time I am using Portal Step7 V11 for programming the the S7-300 CPU314C-2 PN/DP , I made the correct wiring for I and V also the hardware configuration for the analog inputs also I have tried both I & V from the hardware configuration but I can not receive the analog value from the input tags!!! I have tried a loto_Oo_Oo_O, any one could help me if I forgot something will be very appreciated.
thanks and best regards

If you use the addresses suggested by the system defaults, then you should be able to load the analog values like this:

Put this on OB1:

//1st integrated analog input
L PIW800
T MW100

//2nd integrated analog input
L PIW802
T MW102

//3rd integrated analog input
L PIW804
T MW104

etc.

Have you done like that ?

thanks Jesper, you are right the problem I was using IW800 instead PIW800, now it is working just like you recommended.
thanks again for your support(y)