Panasonic FP Sigma FPG C32T2H-A need help

elekomni

Dear Sirs, Seek favor. I have a problem with Panasonic FP Sigma FPG C32T2H-A with error message self diagnostic error. E45. Operation error , first erro Step 337 , last error Step 337. and also "slot fuse blown" , but I check all external, internal fuse and found to be OK. Thanking you in advance for any advice.

Similar Topics

Morning all. I am currently using a FP-Sigma PLC from Panasonic. The first time I have ever used a Sigma before and I am running into an issue I...
Replies
Views
I have a Panasonic FPΣ PLC that has register values that have changed, how do you read them and update your program. If you try to upload the...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We have been using FP Sigma 12K PLC for the last 7 years or more but unfortunately we had a malfunction on the unit and had to...
Replies
Views
We use Panasonic FPsigma PLC's on our equipment that we manufacture in house. The gentleman who was our programer has passed away unexpectedly and...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I write from Italy. I'm quite new here, because visit this site some years ago and now I'm register again now. Could somebody...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom