OMRON CJ2M PLC, Data logging

Hello, I'm a second year electrical engineering student and i'm doing student's project which requires me to write a PLC program for a factory operation.

I'm am using the analog output to drive a three phase motor through a VSD, i have set the scale to 0-10V to vary a frequency of 0-50Hz which i am going to vary using a potentiometer

But i need to create a data log which i can have access to on the HMI, for example when the frequency is at 10Hz i log it once and subsequently 20Hz and 30Hz.

I have created a page on the HMI for the alarm and events display, but i do not know how to register the logging.

I have to submit this project in 2 weeks, please advice. Thank you!

Similar Topics

I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Anyone know how to access PLC Omron data memory Using SNMP? I use CJ1M-EIP21 for SNMP communication, but don't have MIB or OID file to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm new to PLC, Although I was wondering if I could establish a handshake between the CJ2M and Raspberry pi over Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I would like advice on the setup below: CJ2M PLC: 192.168.10.01 (Subnet: 255.255.255.0) ETN21 - 192.168.20.1 (Subnet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom