ENBT Stuck on TEST

jschapansky

I have an ENBT stuck on TEST with a green OK light. It was pulled out and replaced a few months ago for this issue. it wont pop up in linx when I put it in a test rack. Anything I can do? I half assume its NFG now.

That's definitely a power-up-self-test failure.

If the module falls into the manufacturing range of the "Atmel64" issue it might be able to be remanufactured with a new backplane chip. It's been about 5 years since RA was doing that under warranty, but it can't hurt to ask.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
please using the usb can i assign any ip address that i want ?
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I am trying to connect to a Zebra printer. I can print the label with hyperterminal both by RS232 and TCP/IP. Now, I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to exchange data between two L55 PLCs using ENBT PLC1 is the main PLC and consist of 1756- CNB, L55 CPU and ENBT. Five remote I/O racks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom