BSAP Driver

n1849778

Hello All,

Does any one know where I can get or buy libraries for BSAP driver (both serial and TCP)? I am looking for libraries in ANSI C. Thanks.

I would think that your only resort would be Emerson.

What's your application? Perhaps there's another option.

Good Luck,

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

Hi Yosi,

I am writing a program to do some propriety compressor calculation using a microprocessor. The microprocessor talks directly to a Controlwave Micro though ethernet. I am planning to write a BSAP driver in C so that I can acquire data from the Controlwave Micro.

I do have Modbus RTU and TCP already but due to the increasing demand of the customer and certian specifications. I have to divert my effort to this. route.

The Protech guys are supplying only hardware and not selling software.

Sort of. We have alot of BBL 3330 and 3335 RTU's out in the field. Not my area of expertise but sometimes im called to assist. I believe there getting replaced soon.

Sort of. We have alot of BBL 3330 and 3335 RTU's out in the field. Not my area of expertise but sometimes im called to assist. I believe there getting replaced soon.

How soon is soon? I've been trying to find a protocol spec for this. It looks like your only resort will be to contact Emerson and see if they're willing to disgorge something. That would probably mean writing the protocol from scratch.

Cheers,

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)