RTU emerson ROC827 TO logix5573 communication

ibrahim2006

Hi
I have ROC 827 controller, and I would like to read from the controller via rslogix5000 with my controllogix (logix5573), I would like to establish communication over TCP/IP through modbus, any help on how to map data from the RTU (ROC827), from what I know ROC827 talks to MODBUS AND ROCPlus Protocol, I am to create a routine called ST_RTU_MAP

any help will be appreciated

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I'm making a selection for emerson's RTU, after going thru their site, I'm yet not too clear on one to select. Please if you have used...
Replies
Views
I have a setup that needs some communication interconnectivity. A Emerson ROC needs to be able to poll a Efoy fuel cell about it's status and send...
Replies
Views
i am trying to get the emerson servo drive model ep and the allen bradleys kepware to talk together. when i assign an emerson value in power tools...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom