How to open Controllogix Functional Block Diagram and Structured Text ?

passwordg

For RSLogix 5000,
Which software do we need to install in order to work with Functional Block Diagram and with Structured Text ?
Currently I can open ladder programs but unable to open FD and ST.

Thank you.

9324-RLDSTXE1RSLogix 5000 Structured Text Option$ 950.41

9324-RLDFBDENE1RSLogix 5000, FBD Editor ENG$ 1,171.60

This is random, i can wind back my system clock to before the standard edition rs logix was installed (v19.01 and all previous versions) and i can use the structured text editor??? I usually use year 1992 because i was still at primary school and throwing acorns back then was awesome.

I don't know if this is a random license error or a bug or what as i didn't install the licenses on this pc. But it cant hurt to give it a quick try?