A question to Connect PLC S7-300 with ET200

plc_cnc

PLC supplied from power and ET 200 supplied from difficult.
Do you anything that danger for system?

Wether the ET200 (ET200M or ET200S ?) is connected to the S7-300 CPU via Profibus or Profinet, it does not matter if the supply voltage is shared with the CPU or not. The ET200M/S can sit next to the CPU and share the same power supply, or sit in another panel with its own power supply.
What is very important is that there is a good equipotential ground connection between all panels.

Thanks for share,
I used ET200M. Connect to PLC S7 300 via Profibus.
Power supply is 3 phase. This case, used Phase A and used phase N is supply for PLC. Used phase B and used phase N is supply for ET200M.
I don't know action communication PLC and ET?