FT Run-time screen resolution

ezz_snake

hello all ,
I am new to this forum and also new in using RA's Factory Talk View SE so i am going to ask a simple beginner question

Now i Have A project to make and the Run time will be on (20 inch Square Display)

What is the best resolution or dimension of the Display editor should i configure in factory talk view SE V6.1 ?
is there a standard dimension ?

Thank you very much for your help and Best Regards ..... :)

Set the resolution within the System/Project Settings/General by choosing the terminal type the application is going to be deployed onto.
For example, for a PanelView Plus 1500 terminal, the global resolution (passed onto every configured display properties) will be 1024X768 pixels which is the native resolution of the PV+ 1500 HMI terminals.
Of course you could choose any resolution you wish, however, you should try to stay "close" to the native LCD display definition.