Log alarms on Siemens panel MP277

orense

Hello,

I have set up a log file in WinCC 2008, in order to log the alarms in the alarm classes into a USB memory drive.

I can not get it to work. I put the drive into the port and activate alarms. The alarms show up on the panel, and when I put the memory drive into the pc, I can see that the file has been created. However, the file is empty.

I have double checked all settings in the alarm log, but I can't find the setting-glitch... :(

Has anybody experienced this before and is willing to expand my knowledge??

Brg
Andreas

Check the system alarms/event messages.
If there's an issue with the logging itself, it will mention it.
If there is no mention of issues with logging, then it's a configuration issue.

Similar Topics

How would I got about setting up the alarm and event log viewer to only show alarms? i.e. I want to get rid of all the quality, enabled, disabled...
Replies
Views
Hi, In the prototype machine building industry I have made a standard that is continously improved. It is made in TIA with the use of UDT's...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I am trying to log on the alarms in log viewer in factory talk view studio. I have set up the alarms log but when I extract the alarms...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have two question regarding alarms, 1. I should register the time of outgoing alarm as my client need to justifies all alarms...
Replies
Views
Hi all, It's probably been asked before, but I can't find a specific answer. I just want to know how to log a message to my alarms and events...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom