Siemens OP3 and Fail to Connect

Ahmadbasha

I have OP3 and i want to Upload data from OP3 to PC , i'm using Protool , and i can make Download to any New OP3 , but the one that contain Data , once i put it on Ready for Transfer mode and start click upload i get message says $006 Transfer Fail-No:0 , and when i checked the op3 Manual i got a list of Failure , and No:0 refer to Initiation of function ,

any idea ??
i can make download to any New Panel after i reset it , but the one that contain Data i can't upload Data from it ,

Similar Topics

do you know any supplier for the op3 membrane? we only need the membrane with keys, as a spare part...
Replies
Views
I am having a simatic op3 siemens hmi, in order to communicate with pc what are the cables I should purchase, do I have to install any drivers...
Replies
Views
by trial i can change the OP3 ProTool screen to OP73 WinCC Screen and download the new screen to OP73:wizard:. I want to ask if it's possible in...
Replies
Views
Hi to everubody! Excuse me for asking maybe silly questions, but I am very new in this area; Until now I have never work with Siemens HMI; I...
Replies
Views
firt of all thanks for your answers; I need information about how can I upload the program from op3.As I know I can manage that with protool and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom