Wonderware Intouch 9.5.100 - Weird Problem

Grendizer

Hey All,

I am having this strange problem. It is so weird that I did not know what the title of this form should be.

I have a "AlmDbViewCtrl" active x control; Named it "LRF1AlmDbViewCtrl". In a quickfunction, I do some logic for it. The issue am having is that Sometimes when I go to that quickfunction and click validate, it gives me the error " "LRF1AlmDbViewCtrl.Refresh" is a reference to an unknown or unregistered OCX", and if I go to the control and just open its property box and close it, the issue goes away. It seems like if a refresh the property box, it recognizes the name. I don't get it!?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Grendizer

Similar Topics

Hey all, Is there a way of checking if a tag exist in the Database through scripting? Like maybe a function that check for tag existence? Thanks,
Replies
Views
Hey all, Is there a trick of opening a multiple instances of the same window? For example, I have 5 buttons that open the same common pop-up 5...
Replies
Views
Hey All, Is there a way of dumping tags associated to a specific screen? For example, I have screens x, y and Z and I want to dump ONLY the tags...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I just started to have this issue with Intouch Viewer. When I start Viewer, it works normally, then, after x amount of time, Viewer...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Am trying to rename tags, thousands of them, without having to open the "Tag Dictionary" and modify them from there. Is there a way of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom