Windows 7 and AB Logix 500

traveltyme

Purchased a new pc with Win 7. Has anyone had issues with Win. 7 and Logix 500 and especially the key (disc) I had Win. Vista and had a hell of a time getting the key to activate or even move back to keydisc. No problems with XP!

I had a issue on one PC with the Key disk but that was a 64 bit machine, I have not had any issues with a 32 bit, what was your Vista machine and your new one?

I have used 32bit and no troubles... I don't use any VM's just running on the machine like XP did and it runs great, I am using RSlogix 8.4, Linx 2.59 and Windows 7 Pro

Hope this helps.... but no matter what you will better off then your Vista :)

Thanks! I believe problem was with key, not RS Logix. Stupid Vista "ate" my key, wouldn't transfer back! AND remember that lot of library's wouldn't load!