WinCC V7.0 Client PC report printing problem

ebnaviojr

Hi All,

I have created a Multi-User project in WinCC V7.0 and it is working fine except the report printing problem. In Server PC the report print out is working very well but in the client PC is not showing any data. The report becomes blank and the text message <"No Data"> is showing in online Trend and Table control.

Please help me how to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
ebnaviojr.

Similar Topics

Hey, We are using the latest and greatest version of WinCC WebServer and Client. WinCC WebNavigator V7.4 + SP1 + Upd13 To the best of my...
Replies
Views
Hi I went through some documents of wincc where it is mention that while configuring client, we need to mention the location of the data under...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a WinCC 7.3 server with 6 clients (Multiuser project), all works fine accept 1 thing. There are a couple of screens containing...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. First of all really sorry for my bad english. Here i have some problem with connecting to client tags to server tags. I'm currently...
Replies
Views
We have a setup with a Siemens IPC547D as the server and 2 clients, also IPC547D's. We had these set up at Siemens Manchester on a local network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom