Overlap switches

It just means that part or all of one object is on top of another. Sometimes for aesthetic reasons, like the picture here:

http://c-more.automationdirect.com/features/overlapping_objects2.html

More often it's used to 'stack' multiple objects. For example, you could have 2 different numeric displays directly on top of each other, and display whichever one you want using visibility tags.

I think there are still some HMIs out there that don't allow overlapping objects.

🍻

-Eric

Similar Topics

Hey All. I am working on my home automation system (again). I want to tinker around with my irrigation system. The system itself is pretty...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I dont know if this is a common error or if im wrong but whenever i create a screen i am allways afraid of my life with this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been trying to get Modbus TCP to communicate (read only) with the Modbus TCP AOI that Rockwell provides, but I'm having issues and...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone... I have created two Polygon pages overlap on each other and two RoundedRectangle box side by side in single display as shown in...
Replies
Views
Two identical sized vertical turbine pumps in a water pit. Both on VFDs. My plan is to use 1 control loop targeting water pressure. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom