winn cc 6.0 and TP177A

goko2rock

DEAR ALL,
I habe a problem with connecting wincc 6.0 and tp177a. i need to upload the back from T177A , make some changes and download it back. i configured TP177A configuration:
adress=1
channel,-mpi.
baud 187.5kbps.
plc, s7 300, 313c.
adress=2
my pg/pc interface set to MPI .with same baud
i am able to connect to plc but not HMI.
MY PC ADAPTER USB MODEL:6ES7972-0CB20-0XA0.
do i have to use prosave or wincc flexble?.
should i connect to HMI alone. i tried this also.:(
please help.!

Regards,
Gokul

No WinCC v6.0 cannot be used with a Simatic Panel such as TP177A. The software for Simatic Panels is called WinCC Flexible, or WinCC v11.
Apart from that, an upload of the full program from a Simatic Panel requires some steps to be done by the original programmer, steps that are almost never done.
And, the upload of the full program is not possible with a TP177A panel at all ! This feature is only supported by bigger panels.