Softlogix5800

I don't think so. Depending on what version you have, they used to work with the old key disk activations. But there isn't any demo mode. Sorry.

I work for a company that does not want to spend any money however they want things done with no clue of what it takes. We have a process up and running and they want Softlogix for the office remote but will not commit for the price of a lic. until they see this set up workl.

Maybe get your local RA office or distributor to give you a demo. Also there used to be a time limited license available for you to determine if it fits your needs. BTW, what do you want SoftLogix for? Its primary purpose is to allow you to make a PC into a PLC with the ability to actually control things. RSEmulate 5000 is simalar except it cannot control I/O and its for debugging and testing programs.

Last edited:
talk to your AB distributer he might can get you a temp activation if theres a chance he can sell you something!

"I work for a company that does not want to spend any money however they want things done with no clue of what it takes."
I think I work "there" too. It sounds the same so I feel your pain.