FT View SE Site PIDE Faceplate Control

wilsonzhu

Hi,

I have a project to convert FT SE 4.0 To 6.1, when I import graphic, there is such error: "cause: Logix5000 PIDE Faceplate control:CAB file missing on the server:http://.../RSViewActiveXControlSetup/RSCompoundocx.CAB".
I don't why, Please help!

That is an Active X control that you need to register on the new server. Do a search and find the files on the old server. You need to move them to the new one and then register them.

Registering an Active X is easy and is in the help files.

RSL

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an issue accessing tags in 3 of my plcs'. When I go to select a tag there is no folder drop down as can be seen in the photo. Any...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am having a problem with conversion from RSView32 to FT View SE Local project on version 12.00 (CPR 9 SR 12). Firstly, I have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, having some problems with site edition and FactoryTalk Directory Configuration wizard. I moved the application (the .sed file, the...
Replies
Views
This is a very basic question regarding whenever I close any Display, Library etc. It asks me to save changes all the time even without any edits...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure there is NOT a way to do this, but wanted to ping this group and see if anyone else has come across a solution. I have 11 Factory...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom