Problem starting programming properly in crimson 3.0

dbo20092011

I have started using the crimson 3.0 software and I have run into problems right away when it comes to how I use my program.

I try to use the GetTabLabel function using
createdTab.GetTabLabel and the program says it doesn't recognize the function.
I have looked at the exampel where it writes
"GetTagLabel(index)".
I tried that aswell but can't figure out if the index is meant as an index from a vector the index of my tabs or what else it can be.
When i try a random small index number, all I get is an error on the display page where I insert my program (I directly insert my program
in the display page)

Last edited:
Not quite following you. Can you post a copy of your program?

Done with m project since a couple of days ago and been of flying why I haven't been responsive earlier.

I was just looking for a simple way to program like i was using e.g java but realized quickly that you didn't need that much programming, but rather use the tags in the right way.

Thanks anyway!