Indramat CLC to PPC Program Transfer

PaperBoy0

I recently received some Indramat PPC's to replace Indramat CLC's and am having issues with transferring the programs form one to the other. The PPC's were purchased because it was said that transfer was simple but I have found out there are parameter differences and the integration will not be as simple as I thought. If anyone has had any experience with transferring programs between these devices your input would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

hi all i want to replace indramat clc-d02.2 instead of clc-d02.1 on drive dds02 1-a100-0 on a kba printing machin. can any one help me? thanks...
Replies
Views
I'm stuck in a loop and need some help. Just got a used machine in with a s7 PLC and indramat CLC d02.3 motion control. I am not familiar with...
Replies
Views
Top of the mornin to ya, I recently backed up an Indramat CLC Motion Controller card that controls 6 drives in the loop. I used VisualMotion 7...
Replies
Views
Hello all I am looking for a copy of visual motion version 1.2 I think its a free download as the new version is available on the bosh-rexroth...
Replies
Views
Hello, what program is it used to connect with laptop a rexroth indradrive HDS02.2-W040N-H(verry old model), i'm guessing because its old so on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom