Logixpro Batch Simulator exercise 1

Maybe this will help you get started. I'm sure it needs more work to be a working program. This is only to get it to stop filling at about 90%.

kindly some one upload complete answer of this exercise
Click on Downloads button above in the green bar, then on the page that comes up, click on the Allen Bradley section. Plenty of examples available, just look thru them and get the parts you need.

The example in post #3 above uses a flowmeter with contacts to generate pulses to operate Input I:1/5. Suppose 275 in the counter Preset equals 90% full. Once the counter preset reaches 275 the Counter Done Bit C5:0/DN opens and keeps the Output Bit O:2/1 from outputting. This is used to turn off the pump.
I doubt that anyone will post a complete answer. The above explanation should give you enough information to understand how it works. You should be able to make your own from this. After all, this is a learning exercise, not a handout for you to just copy.

Last edited: