Maintaining the data in Master HMI

selvaraj

Am using Messung PLC for our automation requirements. Currently we are working to interface 3 plc's and 6 hmi's(each hmi displays the production data of a individual cnc machine). Now i want to see the overall production data in a master HMI(only one HMI). How can i make a communication and other settings ?

Youre not giving us much info and thus I imagine that you will not get any good suggestions.
Supply what PLC's and HMS's that you need to pull data from and also what interfaces they have......And you shall surely get suggetsions...

Similar Topics

I'm upgrading an existing machine with a Honeywell HC900 controller, and I'm trying to do some data processing in the controller. I have variables...
Replies
Views
Scenario: client has a non-redundant L81E controller with one Ethernet connected remote chassis. Several spare slots are available. By contract...
Replies
Views
Is there a proper procedure to downloading an updated program to a PLC while maintaining the existing tag values? Specifically, I need to add two...
Replies
Views
I need to increase a servo motor's ability to hold a load in place when work is being performed against it. This project is in a metal forming...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to get some opinions on how to best approach a long-term project I'm going to embark on. I'm taking on a project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom