Allen Bradley Indexing

taylorICS

Hi Guys

I need to know how to use indexing in allen bradley or it might be known as indirecting addressing I'm not sure.

I'm use to Mitsubitshi and the instruction I would normally use would be for example if I wanted to move the number 5 to say D10, using indexing I would:

;This moves a 10 to the index register
-[]---------[MOV K10 V0]

;Because 10 is in V0 then a 5 will be written to D10
-[]---------[MOV K5 D0V0]

My question is how can this be done in Allen Bradley, I'm running RSLogix 500 on a Micrologix 1400.

Many Thanks

Think I've found it, Looking at the Manual and Indirect Addressing I can see what to do. It's Page 72 of Manual 1766-RM001E-EN-P-May 2012 if it concerns anyone out there.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi to everybody, This thread's title can't be more explicit about the present topic. I've been up until now programming with RS-Logix. Here the...
Replies
Views
Hi how's it going. Was just wondering if someone could help me out. Recently one of the guys over on the LinuxCNC forums put me onto getting an...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have one of these cables and willing to open the case so I can see the cable connections inside? 2707-NC5 I have sourced the...
Replies
Views
Currently trying to find: micrologix ethernet interface 1761-NET-ENI AIC to micrologix 761-CBL-AM00 Ser C cable These are used for micrologix...
Replies
Views
in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom