Old Siemens Module 6KB4301-1D

blima

Hi,

I have an old safety relay from Siemens, 6KB4301-1D, which I would like to change!

Its voltage input is from a taco-generator, mounted on a DC motor, and reverses its contacts when the voltage goes over a certain value.

I have a received a proposal for a new one, 3TK2810-0GA01, but I think I can not use these device on this type of solution. Is that correct? I think it is only used on three-phase motors.

Can anyone point for other alternative relay?

Thanks,

Bruno

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Hoping we still have some Siemens Old hardware Gurus on here. We are trying to support one of our long time customers. Who have obtained...
Replies
Views
We have a very old piece of equipment ('97) that a customer would like us to upgrade the controls to Rockwell. The original program was written...
Replies
Views
We have a very old piece of equipment ('97) that a customer would like us to upgrade the controls to Rockwell. The original program was written...
Replies
Views
Kindly, can we install new Siemens Sinamics S120 motor modules and new 1FK7 servomotors, in place of old types ? Will the old motion control...
Replies
Views
We have a customer with a very old piece of equipment (circa 1999). That has a OP7 Siemens HMI unit. Their current unit has gone down, and are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom