Micrologix 1100 DcOut power

PLC.EC

Hi guys!!

Im working with a Micrologix 1100 to control 4 4/2 solenoid valves and 2 proportional valves. My question is about the power that the 24 Vdc source of my PLC can handle.

I want to use it to power all the valves. The total sum of power consumption of the valves is 40 Watts.

Is the 24 Vdc source enough? What is the maximum power my PLC can handle?

Ive looked all over the Micrologix 1100 manual with no positive result. Thank you for the replies!

The pictures are very clear about the use of the 24 Vdc source.

I will have to buy an additional source for the valves. I will use the source form the PLC to power a temperature and a humidity sensor only.

Thank you very much

Similar Topics

Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an existing application that has a Powerflex 700 with a 20-COMM-E adapter controlled by a Micrologix 1100 via Ethernet. The setup...
Replies
Views
I have a MicroLogix 1100 and it's capable of ac or dc output voltages. What I don't know is how I'm supposed to tell the 1100 to use dc for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom