Regarding Siemens s7200 and vijeo citect

rohitmane

I am trying to Configure Siemens S7200 (cpu222) with Vijeo citect scada on PPI cable but the problem i face in vijeo citect is that i am not able to define the proper address in Variable tag of Vijeo citect for simens tag M0.0 so what address should define in vijeo citect for Tag M0.0 please anybody know then reply me and is it possible to connect PPI cable for Vijeo citect scada or should i Connect scada and plc over serial cable pin details

plc side pin details 2-------3 Scada side pin details
3-------2
5-------5

Similar Topics

Hi Here i am starting new thread about siemens PLC So we can shareour knowledge . So let start Q&A about it My Q is please any body explain...
Replies
Views
hi, i am installing GSD file with API field value as 0 & downloading project & it is working fine but , when i try to install same GSD file with...
Replies
Views
dear friends i dont know the process of communication between modicon plc and pc please help me in this procedure of communication so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need a solution based on the cause and effect diagram, especially a macro sheet or VBA script in Excel, which will help me generate...
Replies
Views
I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom