Continuous Flex Control Cable

Kick-It-Up

Just doing a little research as I'm having an issue with Oleflex FD890 not standing up to our application. What is everyone using for control cabling in continuous flex tight radius cable chain applications.

I know it will all fail eventually but I'm talking about failing after about 40,000 cycles. That's not acceptable performance and I'm well with the bend radius limits.

Similar Topics

I am using a powerflex 755 to control an indexing conveyor. This conveyor indexes every ~8 seconds. The index length varies from index to index. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm new to controls and PLCs and this might have a trivial answer. I have a small project with a PLC and a inverter. The inverter...
Replies
Views
Curios on the thoughts of using Continuous vs Periodic tasks. . The old SLC-500's mostly only had Continuous tasks. . The Compact & Control...
Replies
Views
Can anyone explain to me why Rockwell thinks a Continuous task is better than a Periodic task? That is what it defaults to. It may cause your...
Replies
Views
I've got an SLC500 running a 1746-hstp1 controlling a stepper motor. What's the best way to set the motor to run continuously? I only see Jog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom