Devicenet input mapping

srv

I have to modify a device net network by adding two nodes(VFDs) to the network.Please advice me how i can map input and output to PLC program.Please see the attached pictures of devicenet network and existing PLC program.In the plc program,rung no 2 Local:2I:data (1) is copied to devicenet input (4)and devicenet input(6) is copied to Dnet_N02_Pol_I.But nothing is copied to Devicenet input(6).Same thing is hppening in rung 4,5 etc.Please advice me how it is configured and how i can add two more nodes to the network

devicenet input map.jpg devicenet inputs plc.JPG

Similar Topics

Working on a robot welding cell today that I have worked on a few of these machines before except this one the fixture air valves are DeviceNet...
Replies
Views
Aside from the "Export I/O Details" option when you right click on the DeviceNet scanner, is there a way to do a full export that would include...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I'm about to begin a new job taking on a major operation drive by controllogix processors and tons of flex I/O modules.... its a big...
Replies
Views
I have a Cat # 1792D-16BVTOD ArmorBlock Maxum 16 input module for Device net. There are already several magnetic reed switches connected to this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys there is a 1734-ADN Adapter to scan a 1734-IE2C 2Pt Current Input module in my DeviceNet, the input value#0 is a signed integer type...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom