DSP, Danfoss drive ethernet

Nick517

Trying to get the DSP to communicate with the Danfoss VLT Automation Drive FC 300. The crimson 3.0 software allows you to pick the Danfoss driver through the RS-485 connection but there is no option for this driver on Ethernet. Set up static IP on the Crimson network options and changed IP manually on the Danfoss drive but nothing happened. I am very new to this technology so any hints or tips will be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello, if anyone has worked or works with these devices I would like to ask 1 or 2 questions on communications Thanks Nick
Replies
Views
I have 6 Red Lion DSP units displaying PLC strings and data to 6 industrial LED screens. After sending the .cd3 file from screen 2 to screen 6...
Replies
Views
This is the set-up we have, and we recently lost comms to two devices on this PLC. After replacing the red lion and copying in another identical...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I would like to print just five lines of data to a Zebra S4M printer. I would like to use the Ethernet Port, but open to suggestions...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I would like to print just five lines of data to a Zebra S4M printer. I would like to use the Ethernet Post but open to suggestions. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom