GX Works 2 Program Compile Error code F0160

ashish007pict

Hi,

I am using GxWorks2 for PLC programming and configuration. I have 47 routines in my Program. After build I am getting following error. Please suggest necessary solution.

Error Class: Program Compile

Error Description: Device or Address is out of range. Please check the device setting in PLC Parameter.

Error Code: F0160

Please help me as this is wasting lot of development time.

OK, I don't use GXworks2" as it doesn’t support redundancy but I don't think its is too difficult.

I suspect that you have too many devices, be they “D” or “M” o r”L” or Timers” etc, go to the PLC Parameter and check, just like its telling you to.

Chris

Gx works2 program compile error F0160

Hi Powerplan

i have passed wrong parameter in TOP instruction. I hv got the solution. BTW thanx for ur reply. since i was using structured programming using labels I was not able to figure our the problem.