Crimson 3.0 Game Exploding Truck Derby.

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Somebody please tell me how freaking cool this is.
(Crimson 3.0 Build 493 run in emulator.)

I bet I have 12 hours in it so far...

But it makes me LOL evry time I tinker with it.

:)

Last edited:
Paul I downloaded the sample yesterday. I am to tired to even try this tonight. Yes it was cool. You need to stop working all these hours and work on the Jeep.

Pretty cool what all we can do with the G3 isn't it.
goodnight

You must run the emulator on a 32 bit machine or in a 32 bit VM to install winpcap and the emulator driver. Also, I made the game with Build 493 of Crimson 3.

šŸ™ƒo_O

You're only the second person that has had to remind me of that. In fact, you might have been the first as well a few months ago.