Report System Errors

samadrazm

When I want to generate the reference Data I always get this error message.

Simatic An internal error occurred during Report System Errors.

I completely compiled the project but didn't help. What could be the reason for this error?

I am using S7 and the CPU is 414 seies.

Many thanks,
Samad

Simatic An internal error occurred during Report System Errors.

Don't you just love these stupid error messages...

This one tells us an error occurred, and during which part of the processing which is helpful, but it doesn't say what the error was ! Perhaps it is too embarrassed to say, since it is an "Internal Error" - to me this says "I fecked up, sorry, but I'm not going to tell you why so you don't think I'm stupid"

Thanks for the reply. Daba, the size of the project is huge, and also I am working for a company, so I am not in a position to post the project, even though the project is just to run some conveyors and cranes.

I try to give you as much information as possible. When I compile the project it cannot compile two FC because two are in SCL and the sources are not available in the project. I guess this might be the reason.

Two error message that I get is these two subsequently.

Many thanks,
Samad

error.JPG