Need Help PLease !!! in a bad way

Buzzkill

Sorry for posting this here BUT we are in deep **** right now so ! , MOD if this is not cool then delete it I understand !!

I have a CLick PLC project 97 % done and my programmer just quit on me !! at the last minute , I need some quick fixes done , this is probably easy as pie for some of you but not for me.

Anyhow I did post in the Jobs section but figured this might be to small for those guys ??

Anyhow I am willing to pay top $ to get this finalized ASAP ! I have a demo going to Canada next week and need this fixed ASAP !

again SORRY if this is the wrong place but we are desperate. o_OšŸ™ƒ

can you post what you have?

Yes , lets try that , I am using the CLick CO-02dr analog type PLC with a Ea1-s3ml Cmore touch display from AD

I will attach the PLC file , added the touch screen panel files as well

Basic description : this design controls 2 motors and a pressure regulator , all screens are working except the ASR ( F1) screen , this screen generates a RAMP to DA2V ( analog 2 output ) BUT it is tied to the MANUAL MODE ( F3 ) the problem I am having is that the ramp and possibly the timer is not resetting when switching between screens IF the process is stopped before it times out, this is causing the Da2v output to go to a 0 volt condition until a new process is run , then it resets.
I would like to separate the the ASR function from the MANUAL function , I have a basic users manual for ref. if needed.

Last edited:
Just zip and post the program you have, and what you need 'fixed'. More detail is always better, since we can't the actual machine (or whatever it is). For that matter, maybe post pictures as well!... (y)

šŸ»

-Eric

EDIT: I see you have posted while I was typing... :cool:

OK took a quick look will need a descriptive of the process to really help you

Just zip and post the program you have, and what you need 'fixed'. More detail is always better, since we can't the actual machine (or whatever it is). For that matter, maybe post pictures as well!... (y)

šŸ»

-Eric

EDIT: I see you have posted while I was typing... :cool:

thanks Eric, I will post the Manual we currently have to explain the operation , the ASR function is NOT in this manual ( new function ) start at about page 10 . DAMN the file is too big to post !!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/8FbBia7Q/ACP_24-UNI-APC_manual_BETA_01E.html

OK link to the manual online

I tried to explain what is happening but feel free to ask any questions

Last edited:
I dont have the free c-more micro software but i will download it so i can have a look at the hmi stuff

I dont have the free c-more micro software but i will download it so i can have a look at the hmi stuff

I* can handle the CMore part ( easy !! LOL ) the main thing is the PLC program , All I really need are the links or Nicnames/function names for the CMore

you have to monitor the output , But without a PLC thats not possible ???? humm I guess just looking at it and me trying a test is the best way for now ???

Tough to visualize the process (and the lack of rung comments doesn't help), but I think I understand how that part functions. The 2 subroutines (DC_DAC2V and DC_DAC2V_Ramp) are basically identical, but _Ramp has the ramping function (hence the name... :ROFLMAO:).

One thing that stands out is the "Copy zero to DF4" on rung 8 in the DC_DAC2V_Ramp subroutine. This looks like the source of your zero output... :confused:

I would try deleting that branch, or simply stick a normally-closed contact with address SC1 (always ON) in front of the Copy instruction to disable it temporarily. See if that helps, and/or causes other issues.

šŸ»

-Eric

Tough to visualize the process (and the lack of rung comments doesn't help), but I think I understand how that part functions. The 2 subroutines (DC_DAC2V and DC_DAC2V_Ramp) are basically identical, but _Ramp has the ramping function (hence the name... :ROFLMAO:).

One thing that stands out is the "Copy zero to DF4" on rung 8 in the DC_DAC2V_Ramp subroutine. This looks like the source of your zero output... :confused:

I would try deleting that branch, or simply stick a normally-closed contact with address SC1 (always ON) in front of the Copy instruction to disable it temporarily. See if that helps, and/or causes other issues.

šŸ»

-Eric

Thanks Eric I will try that in a test and see what happens !! I appreciate the input !!

that copy zero to DF4 must have been a nice surprise for you before your programmer quit.

u couldnt offer the programmer some money just to finish the project before they left?