Vnc

sandy5020

hi

i am facing problem related to vnc viewer window size,,, actually i am viewing two remote pc's scada system through vnc also installed cimplicity scada in the same pc, i need to configure vnc window size , also is it possible to open the vnv viewer with scripting ????

any support would be appreciated

thanks

I'd actually be interested in knowing how to get VNC to a specific client open via batch file.

My scenario is that I have to monitor 15 clients when I make deployments. If I could open all them via scripting, then this would reduce the time and effort to complete deployments.

And, VNC is the only tool available to me for remote viewing.

Similar Topics

Hi All I have just configured a new 2711P-T19C22DP - it needed firmware V12 which I (eventually) got installed, and got my application running. I...
Replies
Views
Good morning Folks. I've been trying to get this to work but something isn't adding up. I have a basic system that consists of a private...
Replies
Views
Scenario: This is for a system that has a PV800 user interface (connected to a Micro850 PLC) programmed with CCW. There are various control...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Was wondering what software you guys like for a VNC client. Primary use would be remote control of PanelView Plus 7, Panelview...
Replies
Views
Is there a VNC type service that could be used to go through a plc network to remote into a PC? Basically: - From programming Computer connected...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom