VDMA Protocol with RSLogix5000

MartB

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone ever used RSLogix5000 to communicate with a VDMA server before? I've done some googling and could find anything o_O
The vendor supplying the VDMA system has never integrated with Logix before and I'm just wondering the best way to go about it.

I hate bumping my own post, but as this is a "European standard" (or so I'm told by my vendor), I was hoping someone might have some insight into working with the VDMA protocol?
I'm starting to question how "easy to integrate" this really is (their words not mine)?

Similar Topics

Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
I’m working on getting a Parallel Redundancy Protocol PRP system set up in a lab situation. The L73 PLC is in rack 4. 3 io racks are 1,2,3. I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have information or documentation regarding the protocol used in Rockwell's Remote IO, and how the physical layer of the network...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've got to interface 4 x Mitsubishi Q series PLC's with an Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC using a Red Lion Data Station DSPLE000...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts , I have a system which contains 10 PLCs (1214C CPU) each PLC with GSM module (Teltonika RUT955) and 2 SCADA PCs at different...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom