R-30iA wiring contact

peelseeds

FANUC R-30iA Controller: I assume it would be in the maintenance manual for this controller but I cannot find it anywhere. google's not to helpful right now either.

I need to know what input contact is for the robots MOTOR or SERVO enabled.

FANUC R-30iA Controller: I assume it would be in the maintenance manual for this controller but I cannot find it anywhere. google's not to helpful right now either.

I need to know what input contact is for the robots MOTOR or SERVO enabled.

Can you please explain better what you are asking for? Are you looking for a wiring schematic of the estop/fence circuit?

Hey sorry for the vague description.
No, I was looking for the schematic of the e-stop/fence but I found it in the maintenance manual. What I need to know is how does the controller know the robots motors/servos are Enabled/ON ?

If I press the deadman switch, it outputs and turns on the servos for the robot, but what input feedback does that goto? how do I know the motor is on?

sorry if I'm still unclear.... I'm trying to help out the best I can. a designer is asking me but I'm not sure what to tell him