Converting GE Faunc 90-30 To controllogix 5000

RVon

I have a GE Faunc 90-30 PLC's running some process in my plant and want to convert them over to Allen Bradley controllogix does any know of any literature that can help me out with this conversion?

Tanks for any help with this.

Last edited:
total change

When people or company decide to change or upgarde the PLC system in plant they generally change PLC system(Controller and cards) whole and keep Panel and its other electrical things like relay , contractor as it is. :cry:

The best manual that describes the operations of the 90-30 instructions is GFK-0467K. It is available at GE's website.

I'm not aware of any utility that will convert a GE file to Control Logix. Generally, translation is a manual process.