Pick and Place AB PLC with Pulse or Analog

Okay, So I need to move a Z axis to pick and then place 4 tiers of product. The pick is always at same location, the place will have 4 different tiers. I can use a rodless cylinder for x movement, as start and stop will be static. I have an older Emerson EN-214 servo drive to use for Z axis. I can setup for analog or pulse. My PLC experience is with AB RS500, so I'm looking to use either analog control with encoder feedback (for position) or PTO for pulse/direction. I'm looking for sample code for AB Micrologix (1100, 1200, 1400, or 1500) with motion using either analog with HSC, or PTO... can anyone help me? Thanks, John

Similar Topics

Hi everyone Can anyone help me to understand the ladder logic of pick and place system of ITS PLC atg edition ? thank you
Replies
Views
hi everyone, I'm new with plc, and am trying to connect cpu 313c with pc via MPI usb cable. Plc is set to run a FESTO pick and place station. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm doing a program but i seem to have some problem. hope that someone out here would be able to help me out. First of all here's the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone :) I have to use Its PLC Atg Edition to create the ladder diagram for the pick and place system. Can you guys give me some ideas...
Replies
Views
we have a pick and place setup that consists of a Y-axis mast that moves back and forth on a horizontal carriage x-axis. The mast hangs on, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom