TIA 10.5 rename defined tags?

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello!

It drives me crazy and I can't figure out how to change it.
I work with a FC and define a local input, naming it to "Timer".
Now I want to change the name to something else and I can't figure out how?
I can't define a new tag because then the old tag will appear at the block as an input. So I want to know, is there a way of renaming or deleting my "local in" defined tags?

Tim

Hmmm, sounds like you have hidden the decleration table in the fc editor. Slowly drag your mouse near the top of the editor window to grab the table...

Don't forget to update your block calls after the change.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I'm new with Allen Bradley, but I have experience with Tia portal (s7 1200 ,s7 1500) I want to convert my project from Tia portal to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
I am currently am in a PLC class and need urgent help on how the ladder logic would be laid out. I understand how to get the traffic lights to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom