Read Message from Micrologix 1400 to Controllogix

Are you looking for a tutorial on using the Message (MSG) instruction, or are you getting an error that you need help understanding?

The MSG instruction is well documented in the Online Help in RSLogix 5000, in the General Instruction Set Reference for ControlLogix, and in dozens of knowledgebase documents and examples.

Similar Topics

I have made message read at PLC5-E and target device is Micrologix+ENI. the message indicated the error "connection was broken" How to make it...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to message read the entire 16 channel raw analog inputs from a 1769-L33ER Compact Logic controller to another 1769-L33ER Compact...
Replies
Views
We are going to pull 5-10 INT parameters out of 6 soft starts via explicit messaging in logix 5000. It's the only way we can read these over...
Replies
Views
I have a 5069-L320ERS2 that has the scrolling LCD screen on the front. Is there any way for me to see what message is being displayed on that...
Replies
Views
I would like to Read the CPU Usage % information like the Task Monitor tool provides from one ControlLogix to another via a CIP Message. Comms...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom