Best place to get full version of WindLDR

The STIG

I am looking for the cheapest way out as I work for a very small company. I have been using a 30 day free trail (that runs out tomorrow) and am thinking about getting a full ver. but am having trouble finding a price.

I don't need the latest and greatest ver. I just need something that can talk to IDEC Micro-1 and maybe International Parallel IP1612.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working on a little project and looking to either buy a Siemens S7-1200 or an AB Micrologix. Does anyone on here have a spare they want...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a few machines that I need to upgrade to the 1756-L71 and L72 CPU's , but in the mean time I would like to find...
Replies
Views
I need to replace an AB PLC. Its an older 2/02 that has only 2 X 16pt 120VAC Input cards (1771-IAD) 1 X 16pt 120VAC output card. (1771-AOD)...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have a 20 year old kid that would like to learn PLC programming. What school and degree would you recommend for him? I've been working...
Replies
Views
I have a business in the packaging industry and I would like to get proficient with PLC programming, troubleshooting, etc. I come from a computer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom